Live Life Inspired with guest Chantelle Friedman
On this episode, I visit with co-founder Chantelle Friedman about her non-profit organization called Live Inspired 365 and how they are providing hope and help for mental health awareness. Listen in as she shares her heart and mission to help those that need to know they are not alone!
Chantelle started Live Inspired 365 after losing her Dad to suicide. Her first project was to sell stickers and she used the money she raised to purchase journals for patients in the Behavioral Health Hospital. With the help of her friend Michelle, they have supported and encouraged thousands with their donations & projects, all while sparking meaningful conversations about the importance of mental health.
If you or someone you you love is struggling, please get help! You can call or text "988" to chat with compassionate, accessible care and support for anyone experiencing mental health-related distress, suicide crisis or substance abuse.
- Live Inspired 365 Website
- Find out more about volunteering here
- Live Inspired 365 on Instagram
- Live Inspired 365 on Facebook
- Donate by Venmo: Liveinspired365
- Shop Live Inspired 365 Amazon Wishlist
- This wish list will provide therapy supplies & Christmas gifts for patients that are in the hospital during Christmas.
- For more on Avera Behavioral Health Center
Sign up for the Encourager Newsletter here!